You were arrested for DUI / DWI. You made the mistake of getting behind the wheel after drinking too much, and now you’re facing the consequences. You are probably wondering about the long-term implications of your mistake, and you may be considering getting a lawyer to help you handle your case. The simple fact is that if you were involved in a DUI / DWI, you should hire a lawyer as soon as possible. Here are the top five reasons:
- An attorney can explain to you the ramifications of having a DWI or DUI on your record and how long it will stay there.
- A good lawyer will have extensive trial experience, which will prove valuable during your case.
- Experienced DUI / DWI attorneys know what evidence is relevant and admissible in court.
- A lawyer can help you reduce the fines, penalties, or jail time associated with your violation.
- An experienced DUI / DWI lawyer will be able to call on experts to testify in your case.
As you can see, there are many benefits to having a good lawyer on your side when facing charges for a DUI or DWI. Although many lawyers may be available to handle your DUI / DWI case, you should only hire one with the experience necessary to help you reach the best outcome possible. A court-appointed lawyer or the cheapest attorney you find may not be able to provide you with the level of representation necessary to reduce the impact of your DUI / DWI violation and could even make your situation worse.
The lawyers at the Mark Law Firm are experienced in handling these types of cases and will provide you with the representation you need to properly manage your specific DUI / DWI violation. Our lawyers will do their best to make sure that you are treated fairly, and we will fight on your behalf to ensure that your legal rights are protected. A DUI / DWI violation is a serious matter, but the attorneys at the Mark Law Firm can help you manage this difficult situation.