Mark Law Firm Blog

Injured in a Car Accident?

Posted by Jamison Mark on Oct 27, 2014 4:00:00 PM
New Jersey Attorneys

Woman injured in a car accident with rescue personnelYou have just gotten into a car accident on Route 78, 287, or 202.  Aside from the normal frustration of getting into an accident, you have been injured. You call 9-1-1 to send a tow truck and maybe even an ambulance, but have you considered that the next phone call you make should be to a lawyer?  Do you know your legal rights?  Do you know that you may be able to collect damages related to your injuries? The experienced lawyers at the Mark Law Firm can help you bring a legal claim to recover for the injuries you have suffered.

If you have sustained injuries due to a car accident, you may be able to recover for the trauma that you have suffered. You can file a lawsuit, or you may be compensated through insurance.  In either case, however, it is important that you have a lawyer on your side to make sure that you are treated fairly.  Furthermore, if another driver was liable for the accident and your injuries, you may be able to file suit to recover for medical expenses, time spent away from work, and maybe even pain and suffering. The only way to know for sure, however, is to hire an experienced personal injury attorney.

The attorneys at the Mark Law Firm have handled a wide variety of personal injury cases, including car accidents. The Mark Law Firm has represented clients who live in and around Somerset and Morris Counties and have handled cases involving both major highways and local roadways in towns such as Basking Ridge, Chatham, Short Hills, and Bernardsville.  If you have been injured in a car accident, the Mark Law Firm can provide you with legal representation.  You should act quickly, however, as there may be only a limited time in which you can bring forth a personal injury claim related to a car accident.

A Newark personal injury lawyer can help! Contact us today.

New Call-to-action

Topics: Personal Injury